View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 03:11 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

More like tool of the century. Try not to get too worked up about this idiot as his opinions on AA have been irrelevant for years. I think if one does some research on his infantile rantings, they'll note his hopeless dislike for organized labor in general and his favorite target are AA pilots. His bias is so obvious, some believe he actually has a contract with AMR as one of their lapdog propaganda peddlers and speed-dial number when his services are desired.

AFAIC, he is an embarrassment to the supposedly reputable journal he writes for and it's sad how clueless they are about how far he drags down their journalistic credibility. Many of the very people he labels as "boneheads" risked their lives in various ways to provide the freedom he has to sling his vile anti-union/anti-pilot vitriol from the safety of his keyboard. You'll note this coward offers little in the way of specifics other then the tired parroting of what a few other uninformed sources have theorized why he thinks AA pilots "blew it" by not making the worst professional error in their carriers and in fact, if he wasn't so hideously biased, he might have gotten another perspective to balance out that piece, but that's not this turds style.

His style is simply one-sided hatcheting and that is why he is a "commentator" and not a reporter representing fact. As a reporter, he'd have to represent fact and get both sides of a story, but as a commentator with a "column", he doesn't have to back up or justify his pathetic ramblings, only freely sling away his demented perceptions. He clearly has a hatred for AA pilots and I've frequently seen him use his column just for that purpose, so my advice is to note his bias and thus you'll see his opinion means jack squat to anyone that matters. He typical M. O. is to scurry out of his hole like this, take his dump and then scurry back in. Many of us have learned to hold our noses and avoid the fleas when he does this and thus it appears it's once again time to do exactly that. Hopefully, it will be a quick dump this time.

Last edited by eaglefly; 09-04-2012 at 03:32 AM.