Old 09-05-2012, 05:29 PM
theaviator
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: E145 FO

Originally Posted by Saabs View Post
Don't you think your view is a little misguided? I went to Colgan when it was a bottom feeder, and helped vote in alpa and a contract. I could say that I've done more than you ever have as you just happened to already have a contract. Not saying I believe that but saying it's an arguement.

But in reality I could care less as you need to grow up and see the big picture. Here at Pinnacle we have guys that have been and will keep going to republic. You looking down on my pilot group for doing that?
I understand where you are coming from, it's hard to find flying jobs. But going from pinnacle to republic will not help anything! It only makes things worse by letting management know we are willing to work for **** poor wages and contracts. Have a little pride in what you do!
It's time to start telling management enough is enough! There are jobs out there that will pick up pilots, we have skills they need and want. Work somewhere else until things improve. That's really all I'm trying to say. I was a little harsh in saying I would look down on you, heat of the moment. In all honesty I wouldn't and I never have. But can't we all stand together and say its enough instead of always looking out for number one?