Thread: Trans States
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 09:04 AM
DryMotorBoatin
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2008
Position: Seat 0B

Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
Hello everyone. You have not seen me on here before as I am new to APC. I must admit this is a very interesting group with many different viewpoints on the company. There seems to be a great deal of guessing about the future though. That is understandable considering the past ten years in the industry, with all of the ups and downs.

Let me set a few things straight though. There are going to be new hire classes for many months to come at Trans States Airlines. Significant upgrades are also forecast for the upcoming months. AQP will be kicking off for continuing qualification during the month of October, and AQP for Initial, Upgrade and Requal training will be following shortly.

There are many good things happening at this airline. I would challenge everyone on here that has been speculating and complaining to join those of us who are actively trying to improve the Trans States working experience. I am a realist and understand that there are those who are happiest when they are miserable, but I don't think that is the case for everyone. Stop looking back and *****ing about the past, and instead start looking forward and asking how each of us can make things better.