View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Bucking Bar
Can't abide NAI

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Douglas Aerospace post production Flight Test & Work Around Engineering bulletin dissembler

Originally Posted by slowplay View Post
There are several other posters on here that asserted what would and would not happen should we vote in the agreement. The agreement is in force now, and the company is publicly disclosing their business plan we can look back and see who was more correct with the information available at that time.
Amazingly, those who had seen non disclosed information from management knew more about management's plans than those who had to do their own analysis

Of course, one potential take away from this blinding flash of the obvious is to dissuade people from even trying to perform their own analysis, think critically, and put their thoughts out for others to comment on.

Speaking up for the underdog in this furball ... I like reading contrasting points of view. Management and ALPA have been singing in harmony, making beautiful music, which I enjoy seeing as how today is pay day. However, I am also a fan of the Dave Matthews and Carlos Santana's bands. Nothing wrong with a syncopated beat and occasional dissonance to let me know the band had to really try to pull off something interesting every now and then.

I would enjoy even more our labor union taking a contrasting view to management's outsourcing plans. Of course, I might as well wait for Mark Knofler to bring his band over to the house:

Last edited by Bucking Bar; 09-14-2012 at 08:38 AM.