View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 07:17 AM
Hovernut
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: MD-80

Originally Posted by cargowannabe View Post
Saw him in the hall during the interview with someone that gives out points and said hire this man!!!!!! Well don't know if it helped but..........

cargo
Awesome!! I love you, man...AND you can have my Bud Lite!!

Wish I could've hung-out all night at the grille, but duty called Loved the tag line, "And then her t**s fell out!" during the flyovers!! That's just da bomb!! It's people like you that really help anxious interviewees and new-hires feel at ease and welcome in a new environment and under intense stress!!

I'm happy to have met you and the other new-hires and recurrent fellas. It was cool running into you in the hallway during the tour, too. I'm flabbergasted that NONE of the other 11 in my interview group made the Pilgrimage to "The Grille!" I'd have figured they would be APC junkies and be all over that place!! I should've driven down from MCO TWO days earlier to spend an entire day gille-side with my cooler!

Folks, EVERYONE down in MIA was a pleasure to be around, and I can't wait to start experiencing life out on the line, if I'm fortunate enough to make the final cut. The P-3 Orion fella in my Panel interview was fun to banter with about my service in Submarines

For those of you that submitted your stuff in the recent window, there WERE folks at my interview this past week who had their stuff in for over a year, right down to a few who JUST started the process at the beginning of this last window. BE READY for the phone interview and take the test as early as possible!!

The breakdown was: furloughed ACMI, current ACMI, corporate, 3 Air Force, LCC, and regional. Another OH'er & I had very little TPIC, but a load of SIC. So, If you're a regional guy with the mins, you should be good to go. I think us regional guys had around 7k hours or more. The guys wondering about strictly t-prop time...one of my interviewers was a P-3 guy, so I wouldn't sweat it!

Good luck to y'all; the good ship Atlas is cruising ahead at Flank Speed and I think we'll all be in a much better place if we're admitted aboard beyond the Quarterdeck!!