View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 10:32 AM
afterburn81
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: A320

Ok so aparently we have a few pilots acting like passengers lol. They want a safe, comfortable, full of food and on time flight for less than it costs to do it. And won't pay a penny more. Fortunately there enough people out there willing to pay for the price of quality to make up for it.

The point here is that the complaints on zippers, bendable frame, crappy foam grip and issues with the skid plate are a product of keeping with in your price range. So those issues will never be addressed unless people want to pay more. There is a reason that not much has changed in almost 30 years with this bag. That's where I stand.

I do know for a fact that many are willing to pay for a much improved product. I was hoping some of them were part of the community here and wanted to chime in.

Don't worry, the $300 Stealth bag that is out will always be available. Some will now have the option of having one with out as many issues and it will have some significant design benefits. Then again, pilots love to complain so that might be a bad idea.

Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming.