View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 09:38 PM
SpikesMyDog
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2011
Position: F/O

Dear Customer,
I don't fly for AA but I am a Platinum Frequent Flyer. I don't fancy myself intelligent as you seemed to do yourself, BUT I do understand that the way to a successful organization be it a family, team or Airline is the mutual respect between all of those who make a company what it is. There is no absolutes in flying when it comes to safety. Everyone tries to minimize risk to a point where operations can be done safely AND economically. Like the post before mine said, under increased FAA scrutiny no pilot is going to risk their license for a company that doesn't care. Last week I missed my connection to and was hours late on my way home. Next week probably the same. Will I whine and call myself an intelligent costumer who knows better? No. Just a passenger that understands that mutual respect in an organization is what makes successful organizations. Guys who manage AA like Lorenzo will get what's coming to them, millions. The good people who make the company run will get the shaft. So Costumer I will say to you what I say to my squadron mates when they don't see the big picture and are worried
about themselves, "S¥ck it Trebek.!