View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:33 AM
pegasus6234
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: 744 FO

CReW is now doing just ANA while HACS is for Starflyer, and NCA. The recruiter for the NCA is Brooks at ext. 21. He is very nice and will give you an answer if you qualify or not. They ARE having issues getting qualified applicants to apply. They (HACS adn Parc) are competing with america getting ready to start up the hiring engine, China dangling $ in front of the young guys, and many pilots who are just not in a position to do a 4-6 month training gig. Not to mention it scares the heck out of most pilots when you tell them about it.

The first round there was 5 of us JCAB -400 type holders and 2 US -400 guys. The 2nd round I know of 1 JCAB -400 guy, 1 US type guy, and the rest I can only speculate. I have been told from HACS that if you have a JCAB rating on anything or a -400 type from anywhere, NCA will at least look at your resume/application. There are a total of about 45 guys on this planet that have a -400 JCAB rating and maybe a few hundred pilots that have flown in Japan...so that pool is going to dry up quick. This NCA is a bit more open to new ideas than the old NCA.