Thread: Alaska News
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 02:51 PM
FIIGMO
Sho me da money!

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: B25, Left

Originally Posted by av8trup2late View Post
"Delta Air Lines wants to expand service to Asia through its partnership with Alaska Airlines."

Delta to expand Asia service from Seattle » Northwest Asian Weekly |

I wouldn't want to deal with Delta pilot merger. They screwed Midwest Airlines Pilots, wouldn't bring them on when they owned them for a a short time. Alpa and Alpa guys. Brotherly love, NOT. And how many Delta pilot flight bags have stickers on them reading "Hired, not acquired" on them against the NWA guys. No thanks.

I hope it doesn't happen, but I think after the US/AA deal, AK will be next. Maybe not, but a nice piece of low laying fruit.

Best of luck.
That is a pretty lame stretch that is based on nothing but disrespect! Where did you come up with such bunk? I jumpseat on AS all the time because DAL has decided not to fly the West Coast. I appreciate the professionalism I am shown every time. I am certain you do not represent the Alaska pilots. A merger will likely occur and not one pilot on either side of the fence will be able to do anything about it. Just sitting on your keyboard spewing lies to look tough is childish. But then after all it is not your fault you do not know how to get along with others it is clearly your parents!