View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:20 AM
LeeMat
SLI best wishes!

Joined APC: Feb 2011
Position: B767 Capt

Originally Posted by Mitch Rapp05 View Post
One cornerstone has been leaked (Compensation), Retro pay is no longer on the table, and multiple reps have confirmed that scope is worse than current CAL and similar to Delta's. That is more than enough for me to vote NO! The entire concept of having four cornerstones means those four sections take priority and they must each be industry leading. Two out of the four have proven to be sorely lacking. For that reason (and no retro) there is no need to even see the rest of the TA to decide on my vote.

More importantly, we must understand that the when the company needs a contract they will pay up. I believe that that time is now, meaning if we reject this insult of a TA we should see a more realistic counter from the company soon thereafter.

What is everyone else thinking? Respectfully, if you are still undecided please explain. Thanks.
Scope, work rules and compensation in that order for me.
The big question is, will we be parked by the NMB or will UCH come back to the table soon after the big NO vote? Fear will be a factor with this vote, the MEC knows it and IF the TA gets release to the line with a recommendation, it will pass. They will sell it and scare you at the same time.