View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 08:25 PM
2loud
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2009

Originally Posted by Rudder View Post
Mookie,

If your mgt stopped flying routes and we started them up the next day it would be a little frustrating for your group, as it has been for us with the loss of such routes, PDX to Hawaii for example.

SLC-SEA may be served by both of us and that has yet to be seen. But if we pull our mainline off of it (which is full most days) and you guys are given those pax then you are enjoying growth at our expense, something you would not like if the roll were reversed. What AS are hearing from DAL guys is the frustration of seeing one's management walk away from routes that are profitable so others can fly them, and yours is not the only group that is doing more and more of flying that we once did. We are seeing continued career stagnation

because of this and I just hope it does not get to the point where our two groups are pitted against one another for flying.

I ride on AS more than my own carrier and talk to AS guys all the time, have been treated very well on your planes, (except for hot cabins before departure) but do not want to see any agnst grow between our groups.

Respectfully,
Frustrating for sure but hey.... We just fly airplanes and have no, zero, nada control of this business.