View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:43 AM
DreamPilotJobs
New Hire

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: GIV PIC

Hi, I'm Nick. I'm a corporate pilot, a Captain on multiple Gulfstream types. I absolutely love flying for a living! It wasn't easy but now I enjoy a comfortable lifestyle living in beautiful Georgia wife my lovely wife and daughter, and we have all that we could ever need. I'm a lucky man. My job has taken me around the world, and I have seen more amazing places, met more interesting people, and eaten more delicious food that I ever would have thought possible.

I also have plenty of time off to do things I enjoy. I run the DreamPilotJobs.com website as my way of giving back to the aviation world that has been so good to me. Real success in this industry is won through so much more than flight time, job applications, and interview skills - and seniority does not equal happiness. The website aims to do one simple thing: Give professional pilots like myself - no matter where in the world they are or what experience level they have - all the very best techniques and strategies they can use to build a rewarding career and get their Dream Jobs and a lifestyle they truly enjoy.