View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 07:56 AM
Illini
Piper Commander

Joined APC: Aug 2006
Position: PA44 - Right

Originally Posted by skycowboy View Post
Hey Flying low - I dunno... I am not really sue i is a measure of intelligence so much. I mean pilots as a whole (especially if they have excelled in their ratings) are a smart bunch of people. I can for sure forsee several MD physicians or engineers (infact I do know of engineers that felt like 9/11 was an inside Whitehouse job), that would hold to some kind of belief in the conspiracy theories... The JFK story is so twisted, I don't know of anyone who doesn't feel it was a CIA/LBJ hit. However I do feel that the JFK conspiracy theorizing may very well have merit.

These guys may be smarter than their own good - and all this theorizing is a over reaction of their imaginations... I knew a kid who was a total nut who scored astronomically on the ACT - he's now getting his Ph.D in political science - so he was a smart guy - but a nut. I consider my self of average intelligence and I find the whole Boeing theory absolutely absurd, and a friend and I were discussing it this afternoon, its obviously ludicrous.

I think this bankrupt dude wants money - as for your relative, he probably just needs something to stimulate his mind in retirement - conspiracy theorizing is like a drug, its so abstract you can eventually link everything... its really weird.
I had to stop reading that after the first paragraph because your English was so terrible.