View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:12 AM
agentoen
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: DHC8-400; RH

Originally Posted by usmc-sgt View Post
Didn't I answer you before?

Hang tight..this will get fixed. The people that have the permissions to grant access fly international and may not see this for a few days. It's been seen and we will get back to you. Also...see the possible solution posted below.
Much appreciated USMC-Sgt! I have the required access I was looking for I also have access to my full User profile and my PM section.

Thanks

PS: (and this is the edit) I did read the Forum Rules you provided. I 'introduced' myself too as per the instructions. The confusing point (for me) was the following:
After you've been registered for 3 days with 5 non-deleted posts, you'll be able to see and post in the rest of the forums, as well as send private messages (PMs).

It was not that clear to me that I had to write 5 posts as well as be registered for more than 3 days! Moreover, the posts I wanted to create all would have been in the hidden forum. I mis interpreted the instruction as being: "You should not have more than 5 deleted posts [from mods] in the first 3 days you are registered (otherwise you would be thought of as a spammer/no good member). You should also be registered for 3 days or more."

Last edited by agentoen; 11-20-2012 at 02:40 AM.