View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:47 PM
thor2j
Banned

Joined APC: May 2010

Originally Posted by Airhoss View Post
Ahh but I didn't complete a military career with the full benefits thereof before going to UAL. I was hired at UAL at age 29 and have held captain here before. So there is not any "won't make captain" about it already been there and done that.

Plain and simple a straight relative seniority mix is a massive and unfair windfall for the CAL guys. A straight DOH mix is a massive and unfair windfall for the UAL guys. There needs to be some kind of a equitable split and mix of both. It's the only way.

And to the guy who says I don't have 16 years of seniority. WRONG I have 16 years seniority and longevity without any furlough or other type of seniority diminishing leaves.
Relative seniority is not a mass windfall for cal. If u are 60% u stay 60%. No windfalls either side. If you go doh, cal front half makes out much better then ual. Cal senior guys want doh. Cal 87 hires are flying 3 day 75 trips paying 13:30. UAL guys 87 flying a little better. Senior UAL want relative, they would be better off.