View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 08:26 AM
SUX4U
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2009
Position: B756 FO

Originally Posted by Sunvox View Post
Yes, you are 100% right and I need to slow down. The problem is I only have a week to strike up a true conversation, and folks here seem adamant in their opinions with no show of facts and that is driving me to overwhelming frustration, but thank-you for taking time to notice.
Problem is I only have 10 minutes per day to answer 100 posts most of which are grossly uniformed or swayed by false logic. The best example of this is scope. The naysayers are making HUGE assumptions regarding the profitablity of 50 seaters, the definition of 76 seaters, and the availability of 70 seaters none of which have any basis in reality, but that is not being debated. It's the same principle of national politics. Our nation is facing massive debt which could never be solved by raising taxes so some cut in benefits is necessary whether it be means testing or raising age limits but that is never discussed and the result will be increasing debt resulting in sudden devaluation of the dollar via a spike in interest on the 10 yr bond, but that is so far above the general public's knowledge that it's sad and the same appears to be true with this contract.

All of that was a complex way of saying "Thank-you".

Joe
I can completely understand how frustrating this whole thing can be! Hell like I said I am not even on property and it is stressful to me. I think coach67 is spot on with the point he made of calmly debate the facts that you find and believe in and not sweat trying to educate those that have different view points.

For those of us that are outside looking in and uncertain of how beneficial or detrimental this TA is going to be for the future, I appreciate those that come with well thought out facts for the no and yes voters.