Thread: interviews???
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 09:54 PM
kansas
Swearing at the FMA

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: MD-88 FO

Originally Posted by ImperialxRat View Post
Hey guys, wondering what ya think of my plan...

Going to be going home in the first week of April. During this month I have until then, I plan to study study study. Will take my ATP written once home, and throw an app to mesa right away (to use them as a practice interview). I've never interviewed with any regionals before.

I plan on getting about 10 hours or so in the sim there at SNA, then applying with SKW and hoping for the best! I have someone to walk in my resume, I'm just really nervous about the interview itself!

SKW is my number 1 choice at the moment, but any other companies you guys might recommend to have as number 2 and 3 options?
If you throw an app in to Mesa, they might just offer you a class date in 2 days, without an interview. A friend of mine had that just happen to them. No, I am not kidding. Maybe they got tired of giving "practice interviews."

Originally Posted by ToiletDuck View Post
My big deal is I have an interview with SKW and have a couple resume's out there at companies I'd like to work for as well. Should I find I like one of those companies more but was recently hired by SKW would I be screwing myself if I left? As we know I have an app in at XJT because I'd like to live in my home area of Houston as well as Republic. Should they pick me up I would heavily consider their offer. Would I be obligated to SKW. Nothing against SKW by any means I def. liked what they had to say and like the company. I just miss my family
I wouldn't feel obligated to anyone in the least until I was sitting in class (if they pay during training). If they don't pay during training, I wouldn't feel obligated until I passed my checkride. That's just me, though.

Last edited by kansas; 03-08-2007 at 09:18 PM.