View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:04 AM
Bucking Bar
Can't abide NAI

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Douglas Aerospace post production Flight Test & Work Around Engineering bulletin dissembler

Originally Posted by RockyBoy View Post
VA is going to wet lease 3 A319's for the domestic service over there. Not a big operation at this point. They have orders for alot of new widebodies. I know some of those are replacements, but I think they will continue to focus on international flying. The only Delta hubs they currently fly into are NYC and LAX. We gain access to flights from SFO, LAS, MCO, MIA, IAD, BOS, and ORD.

My biggest concern isn't the U.S. to LHR flying, it's what happens to Africa, Asia, and Caribbean flying. We could fly virtually all of our European/Carribean customers on Virgin through LHR and we could see alot of our Asia/Africa customers on Virgin flights also. That's where we lose while we focus on just the LHR to U.S. flights.
Heard at Air France Headquarters this morning:

Originally Posted by Nicely dressed Al
Mon Dieu! Ils sont allés, et achète ce étron d'une action de Singapore Airlines! Maintenant, comment vont-ils payer leur part pour toute l'A380 nous avons à résoudre ce problème? Ne savent-ils pas que nous devons garder peuple français un emploi? Capacité discipline, embrasser mon cul!