View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:01 AM
pilotgolfer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007
Position: A320 Captain

Originally Posted by embflieger View Post
I've read the LOAs and spoken with intelligent people, but can't get a definitive answer: when do the new pay rates go into effect? For the previously furloughed (and everybody else, but stay with me) my understanding was that it would be immediate, that the LOA implementation was date-of-signing. Another opinion is that those of us brought onto the CAL side would go to the new new-hire rate immediately, and two bid periods later, a longevity rate. Regardless, the rate still shows what it did last month. I'm not trying to rehash a "see, I told ya so" flamefest, but does anyone know unequivocally?

I was 9/07 hire at UAL and my current rate in CCS shows 5th year blended rate of 113.80 and Step 4 for Longevity. As pointed out before, the longevity date listed on your pay register is probably wrong. They were all over the map with guys from my class. I think the correct date is 5/6/08 for the time being.

With the longevity change in the pay register the way it is...I think that will bump your advance on the 1st of the month to $3000 for the interim as they transition to the UAL system of paying a month in arrears.