View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:05 AM
Roadkill
meh

Joined APC: Oct 2010

Originally Posted by LNL76 View Post
Hmmm, don't know---but I always got a big bear hug and a kiss whenever I saw him.
Hi, no offense intended here but... are you a pilot? I'm always confused by your posts, and have gotten the impression you may not be a pilot... which is OK but since this forum is at "Airline Pilot Central", then I'd say most folks assume everyone on here is a pilot.
If you're NOT a pilot, I think it would be more helpful for folks reading your posts and interacting with you to understand them, AND more honest, for you to put something in your user-info on the left that would let folks know that. Position "Fool Proof" would be the spot to put Flt Attendant, or something like that.
You may not realize it, but allowing folks to assume you are, since you're on an Airline Pilot Forum, changes the context of everything you write, and slants it in many reader's minds as an attempt to deceive. I don't get that impression from reading your posts, but am still left with a final impression of someone trying to deceive me. For example, the judgement of a captain's skills based on how smooth a landing was from the back is completely different than such a statement from someone flying with him as a co-pilot--one of them has a valid opinion on "Piloting skills" and another only on "captaining skills".

Anyways, I enjoy your input here but so much of what you post sounds slightly off and, well, "not informed" that I've begun to wonder if you're a flt attendant, and your response would be appreciated to help me understand and enjoy your posts more.
Thanks! Merry Xmas etc.