View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Wasatch Phantom
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008

Originally Posted by Imapilot2 View Post
Do your know Tom Wychor, have you ever even talked to him in person in your life? Did he ever pull the crap at the level of JC? He is a rep of a bankrupt group that got a pref interview and you equate that to JC because our MEC wasn't there?

You don't see the diff? Buck that comment is BS my friend. I understand your disgust with our MEC not being informed and present but you are taking it out on the wrong guy.
Imapilot2,

I personally am very appreciative of Bucking Bar's efforts with regard to this issue. His digging for the facts and tenacity in bringing them to light is outstanding.

I'm not a fan of ALPA or Lee Moak and this agreement just adds more fuel to that fire. ALPA either directly, or through its "cheerleaders" on this forum, claim there is no conflict of interest between its responsibilities to mainline and regional carriers.

I see this conduct by Delta management, by ALPA national, and by Pinnacle's LEC as direct evidence of that conflict of interest.

As MEC Chairman at Pinnacle I'm quite sure Tom Wychor knew exactly what he was doing, and he showed complete and total disrespect to Delta's LEC and the Delta pilots.

Sadly I have no confidence this will be overturned. I'm based in SLC and our LEC reps have a long history of being "yes" men. I'd go so far as to say their motto is "We've never met a concession we didn't like".

This type of shenanigans is exactly why I've kept my DPA card up to date and why I wear a DPA pin.