Thread: Eagle Life

johnso29 , 01-01-2013 12:01 PM
johnso29
close
  • Joined APC
    Oct 2006
  • Position
    B757/767
Quote: DFW based CRJ? That letter looks like a repop!
Quote: Yes sir...you're correct.
Quote: Letter is fake.
Quote: There you have it!

Special eaglewire for Jan 1, 2013
Special Eaglewire - January 1, 2013

SPECIAL EAGLEWIRE FOR January 1, 2013

Published Especially for the Employees of American Eagle

* * * * PLEASE POST ON ALL BULLETIN BOARDS * * * *
January 1, 2013

Eagle and Executive Employees,

I believe that the schedule changes which AA has directed for Eagle -- and for AA's other regional partner, Chautauqua Airlines, which AA intends to shift from STL to ORD -- will make the AA network more successful in this extremely competitive business. I am pleased that Eagle will be playing an important role in these changes to strengthen the network and to begin detailed planning for delivery of the new CRJs. I hope you share my pride in the fact that AA has confidence in our ability to respond to these requests and to operate the new schedule safely and reliably.

Today's announcements are consistent with our Plan to Win and its three major strategies of retaining AA as a customer, preparing for growth, and aligning employee interests.

Thank you for everything you do to work safely and provide outstanding service to our customers and each other.

Sincerely,

D.G

President and CEO

American Eagle Airlines
Highlighted another clue proving that it's a recycled fake. Chautaqua's AA Connection flying was shifted from STL to ORD a while ago. There aren't AA RJs operating in and out of STL anymore, except for maybe one AE bird a day.