View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:59 PM
dckozak
done, gone skiing

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Rocking chair

Originally Posted by TonyC View Post
.............. In order to enter the keyword (ctms), you must be on home.fedex.com -- the intranet home page. That page can only be accessed, of course, on FedEx property..............

The course requires a Flash Player. Not all computers on FedEx property have Flash installed. Good luck finding one that does.

................... If you click NEXT too soon, you'll get kicked out with no credit and you'll get to start over.

The fifth and final module is a test which gives you no feedback until you are complete, and requires 100% accuracy to get credit. Refer to tip #1.................
Just to highlight the important bits. Does anyone think FedEx isn't trying to make this "benefit" not worth the trouble? I put in a fare request and was told UAL provides NO personal travel benefit at all at this time.

I think its time we ask the company to pull the reciprocal agreements with the industry and see who really benefiting from any of this. If we (or they) make using reduced rate travel so difficult, and provide an inferior product, why should we provide anyone with reduced FedEx shipping. My guess is alot of pax industry folks are using us, let them go to UPS