View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:03 PM
R57 relay
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011
Position: A320 Capt

Originally Posted by Wiskey Driver View Post
Dont be coy its not becoming of a man of your obvious high morals.

You boast that usapa can come up with something that can make in under the bar of DFR so what is it?? Here is your opportunity to show us all just what that is.

See i know you can not, as the harm has already been done but under our system of the law, one can not sue for what one WOULD have earned had other events taken place. So we all need to see that collective agreement in order to bring suit.

The minute that new hires took captain seats it sealed your fate because it went against your very principle of DOH but you never saw that did you? Lee Seham with his great stall maneuver ran out time and when he pointed this out you promptly fired him. The east was so hell bent on trying to destroy us out here that the obvious just slipped past.

WD at AWA

Are a lot of you westies realated, or at least did you attend the same school system? The reason I ask is because reading comprehension is missing out there.

I said "I don't know".

New hires took captain seats? Fill me in on that one. But first read TA-9, the USAPA grievance TA-9 Furlough Out of Seniority. I'm sure it's new to you.

That is the last time I will give you any credit.