Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 05:38 AM
labbats
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: A320

Originally Posted by TurboDVR42 View Post
I was on a flight from DEN-MIA on AA. I was travelling as revenue passenger wearing civilian clothe. When the door closed I got up and went to the very last row because it was completely empty. When I got to the seats I noticed all of the FA bags. I asked her kindly if she could move the bags and she replied with “the last row is reserved for flight attendance to supervise the passengers during the flight”

I dint realize bankruptcy court approved AA to block 6 revenue seats for FAs to “supervise” the passengers. During the flight I looked back to see how hard they were “supervising,” they did look busy supervising with there ipads and eyelids closed!

Not sure if she was a tool for lying…maybe just lazy!!!! If it really is AA procedure to have FAs sit in the last row for a 4 hour flight, than I apologize. But I highly doubt it is!
Flight attendants like to use the last row instead of the jumpseats to sit in. Unfortunately unless you know this you upset them when you see an empty row in the back and drop in. No one ever told me that until I told a similar story to yours and a Flight Attendant told me that.