View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:43 AM
Wiskey Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007

Originally Posted by R57 relay View Post
Still waiting on that new hire captain thing and did you get a chance to read TA-9. Yep, there it is. The COMPANY'S furlough out of seniority was upheld by, wait for it, wait for it.........an arbitrator. Those guys you love so much.
The fact that TA9 exist is material to my original arguement so thanks for bringing it up. But for the east and the great stall maneuver that little gem would not even exist. The east has used its majority and to great success mind you, to stall out this process. LCC is two companies in one and thanks to the east and the great stall manuever we all get to suffer the effects of a east imposed B scale.

DOH adjusted or not was just plain WRONG and this is exactly what the arbitrator saw. It would have done a tremendous amount of harm whereby you would have swapped your furloughs for our active pilots, further it would have taken your most JR pilot and made him and mid level line holding capt. I know you want to just overlook that tidbit. The bottom line is that arbitrator got it right and baring anymore delay by Horton to get this merger done that point will finally be driven home. I certainly hope our f/o's decide to take as many open capt slots as possible. What you have done like i've said is nothing short of criminal.

WD at AWA