View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:03 PM
Wiskey Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007

Originally Posted by R57 relay View Post
I've started nothing on here, just answered and corrected posts by you and westies like you. I've been transparent, you just have a comprehension problem.

I've said I don't have the answer because I don't other than an AA merger or letting the legal action run it's course. I see no other answer.

If you are too ignorant or have your head too far up your rear to keep up, then don't blame me. And do not tell me what I believe. Got it?
I see so your answer is you really dont know but you somehow see an AMR merger as your way out. Does that about sum it up? Why do you think this will be your salvation? Do you honestly think they are going to do anything to aid you in the east in a manner that is consistent with your doh beliefs??

No you have been everything but transparent. We have all watched you waffle around on this forum day after day spewing non truths about what happened. Now you think you have corrected me and other west pilots on the facts, thats laughable. We have all provided you and your buddy with straight transcript information yet you refute it. This is the problem with you east pilots, you are given the information and facts and you want to fight it to the end. There is nothing that will ever change the fact that you and the rest of the east clan Ed Bular included are low life trash that will go down in aviation history as such. There is very little difference between usapa and scabs as both have greatly harmed the profession.

How's that for comprehension?

WD at AWA