View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:39 AM
LittleBoyBlew
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: Bigg Bird!!

Originally Posted by Wiskey Driver View Post
Drop what?? Is it not you and little boy here championing the usapa east cause?? I gave you that opportunity to state out here in the open what you wanted and what you would do and you ran from the question with the weak response of "i dont have the answer". Surely you're joking are you not? You just like every other east pilot want date of hire that way you feel that you can recoup the years of east losses off west pilots backs. I could respect you more if you just told the truth, regardless of the response you got.

Transparency is a wonderful thing my friend, you should try it one day, it will undoubtedly make you feel better.

WD at AWA
Even a FOOL runs tired of "beating a dead horse"..Hint, Hint...Give it a rest WD. YOU and I have NO control over the end game. Sit back, pour your self a strong one, and CHILL..BOTH sides are equally at fault for OUR current predicament.. You westies are by far not the "Victims" that you so vehemently claim...You boys out west were licking your chops to rush east and fill ALL positions handed to you by St. Nic...Now your ****ed because USAPA has kept you at bay....Well suck it up and take the pain!! Had your group agreed to a JUST award, we would not be in our present predicament..Enough said!!
And NO, binding is not binding when one group is HARMED!! This is why the APPEAL process exists..Capiche?? Binding arbitration might not include this process, but the mechanisms of our JOINTLY agreed to TA have made it available by alternative means..If your not happy with the results, then tell your AOL cult boys to drop their crusade..