View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 11:08 AM
FDXLAG
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: 767 FO

Originally Posted by 4A2B View Post
I am not exactly sure of your quandary but section 7 has all the vacation gouge you need. ... Any min days off issue would most likely be NA if you dropped trips for vacation anyway?
Yes I was not specific enough. I had a week of C/O dropped 1st week in Feb by vacation. Followed by back to back Sun to Fri night pairings. I assumed a week of the pairings would have been dropped as I had min days off protected. The only reason I assumed this was I lost a C/O trip at the end of Nov beginning of Dec to min days off protection in Nov with vacation droping a week long trip in the middle of the month and C/O from Oct.

So my bottomline, I now have no clue if a C/O trip dropped for vacation counts as days off or days "on" for min day off protection. If you have a section 7 ref. for vacation and min days off I'll take it.

Not a big deal either way just want to know the ground rules.

Disregard, it took them till after 1300 but they did remove one of the pairings for min days off. Of course they didnt remove the trip I asked them to remove but at least I know the answer to my question.

Last edited by FDXLAG; 01-14-2013 at 11:29 AM.