View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:45 PM
Wiskey Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007

Originally Posted by Typhoonpilot View Post
Agreed, but what would you define an AWA pilot floating into CLT or PHL as the number 1 A330/B767 captain as?

TP
Totally incorrect!! The ones in the west that could hold those positions are are very senior on this side. One need look no further than our 757 capts to get a really good idea of who could actually hold them. Now of those none commute and I highly doubt they would.

I will for argument sake however play along. Lets imagine that 10 of these guys decided to commute to PHL or CLT for the A330. That would open up 10 spots on the 75 that I am more than certain former PSA captains would LOVE to have and be based in PHX. The PSA guys are SENIOR via the nic to the next west guys that could hold 757 in PHX. This continues on and on AND was demonstrated to the east at the very beginning. The east was so totally blinded by non fact that it completely we right by. Now that in conjunction with the east MEC never even allowing the pilots to see and vote on the contract that the JNC had all but finished ruined them for good.

WD at AWA