Old 01-12-2006, 09:52 AM
CRM1337
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2005

Originally Posted by poor pilot
any info on mesaba i got the call in sept will they have any training classes in 06
We are furloughing. 55ish on the streets so far, and up to 150 total by end of February. We are losing (or have already returned) 10 Saabs and have parked a few Avros in the Arizona desert. In a nutshell, lets just say it's not fun to be here at the moment. Lots of folks abandoning ship.....

We're in a "(fake) bankruptcy". I won't even begin to explain what I mean by that. Basically, management is coming down very hard on the pilot's union for paycuts. The next few months will determine what is going to happen around here. It is evident that NWA wants to bring on 70+ seat aircraft, but not for their pilots. The big question is who is going to fly em... Mesaba??... Newco (the new airline that NWA wants to start up to undermind the NWA pilots)...... Pinnacle??.... some other airline bidding on the Airlink flying???.... Noboday knows but what we do know is April seems like a target month for us to know something.

Last edited by CRM1337; 01-12-2006 at 09:57 AM.