View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:24 AM
TillerEnvy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2009

Originally Posted by 3662forlife View Post
As I (and others) mentioned, we need a new EBoard, Attorney, Analyst and Negotiating Committee, what we have hasn’t worked and, based on past practice, won’t ever work.

FAPA negotiated 2 contracts. What Frontier pilots have told me is that the first CBA left out stuff because of the rapid growth. In the second one, they fixed the FO parts as the FO’s were going to be FO’s for a while (sound familiar?).

They have trip and duty rigs, CX pay, reassignment language, decent pay, even after concessions, and completed the negotiations in a fraction of the time we’ve spent at it. Even their concessions didn’t touch a work rule and came out OK.

I say, bring in the experienced FAPA negotiators, let them hire their Attorney(s) and Experts/Analysts and see what they can do for us. They can’t do any worse than what we have.

And we all get to vote on the results anyway.
Everyone..take what 3662 says with a grain of salt. He is known to be a F9 pilot who likes to stir things up on the message boards. All the information he quotes is stuff you can get anywhere. He's an F9 troll who simply pretends to be a poor Republic FO.