Old 01-26-2013, 06:23 AM
LNL76
Junior Senior

Joined APC: Feb 2012
Position: Whiskey Papa

Originally Posted by Uncle Jed View Post
So, are you thinking about signing up then?, show those b@stards how it's done?

All this is gonna do is get some swinging d!(k killed when he goes back to try to save some pc,liberal,idiot chick cause they broke a nail, or saw a snake.

I think I need to puke.
Go right ahead. I SHOULD ignore you, since with children and trolls negative attention is better than no attention. I also love how you came on these threads with your chest puffed out and your ruler ready and willing to have a weewee-measuring contest, but here goes. First off, you seem like a misogynist. For all the times I'm called a man-hater and a raging feminist---I'll be the first to say it. It looks like the boys on APC have elevated you to cult status and jump on your pathetic "we now know who the alpha males are on here" bandwagon. Big friggin' deal. You know what, you keyboard "warriors" can't hold a candle to those men who go against the grain and call you out on your ridiculous rants.

I also think you have a reading comprehension problem. I NEVER say or intimate most of the things you accuse me of. I said if anyone wants to sign up for the front lines, God bless 'em. Not me....I'm not cut out for it. Then again, I'm sure there are plenty of males who aren't either. AND you're totally off the mark with your stupid "liberal chicks" comment as they don't believe in war and would never sign up for anything, much less the front lines.

So, go ahead and continue your silly little game and try to bait me. I'm not taking it anymore. You and your pals have your fun. I will only respond to level-headed, intelligent and mature comments. Sadly, there's not much of that here lately.

Tata darling.