View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:28 PM
LadyDriver
On Reserve

Joined APC: Feb 2008

Originally Posted by PCLCREW View Post
Thanks all... I figure with gas, food, hotel its gonna cost me about 200$. I havent been on an interview in about 7 years so maybe its worth getting my feet wet again. I personally cant believe Im saying that, because I can think of pently of things these days 200$ would be better spent on. The job is basically flying an executive home for the weekend and back to work on Monday. The executive is fairly well known. So its not an "on call" job (or so they say now) but it would have a hard 3 days off a week.
I ask this again because I dont know... Do you really think I should ask if they will provide hotels while on the road? I never thought of this, but wow.
The interview is Friday so Ill drop a line (if anyone cares to read) with the details.

Thanks again
Have fun with the interview! And yes, the company by all means should pay for your hotel when you are on the road. And meal expenses via a company card or reimbursement if you use your own card. You may want to ask how they handle expenses while traveling instead of asking if they are gonna pay for your hotels and meals.