View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:30 AM
SpecialTracking
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2010

Originally Posted by Probe View Post
English translation of the above grievance:

Hi your Honor:
Despite the fact that everything was agreed upon by both MEC's, I would like to file a grievance. I know it is legal, but I disagree. You see if little Johnny down the street gets a shiny new bicycle, I should also get a new bicycle, the same day. I tried to explain this to my Daddy, but he smacked me upside the head and told me to grow up. I told my Mommy, and she told me to ask Daddy. Since both seem to be unreasonable people, I hired my uncle Tommy the lawyer to seek justice.

This is all because I believe, in 6 months, little Johnny will also receive a new car when he turns 16. This is not fair. I am pretty sure my Daddy is not going to also buy me a new car, so I want justice. Even though none of this has actually happened yet, I want justice, now, because I believe it will.

Can you please give me what I deserve. Now. This is not fair. Little Johnny gets everything. Waaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Get over it. Get on in life. Or just get a life.
Kind of like squeezing out a big ole fat texan. It just makes you feel better when you write something like this doesn't it?