Thread: Gulfstream Girl
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:22 AM
LNL76
Junior Senior

Joined APC: Feb 2012
Position: Whiskey Papa

Originally Posted by Pielut View Post
Not that I am an avid listener but he does kind of have a point. I have not really met many smoking hot feminists. Well, you obviously listened at some point so are you shallow The Pilot profession is ripe target for the equlity crowd, there are a lot of white guys doing it. (myself inlcuded in a previous life) Minorities and Women whether qualified or not will be selected first. That is just my opinion. All I remember is that the good looking CFI when I was instructing may have been nailing the chief instructor and seemed to get all the multi students, hmmm? Just sayin.....
Guess you aren't old enough to remember Gloria Steinem---one of the founders of the feminist movement. How do you KNOW you haven't met any "smoking hot feminists?" Do they wear a t-shirt proclaiming that or something? lol
I think some of you boys are confusing feminists with the crazy-fringe group (btw, every social movement/cause has them). IF any of you have wives, daughters, mothers or sisters---do they not believe in equality for women? Please enlighten me.

While I think this female was wrong for using her "talents" to get ahead, I blame the dumbass men who fell for the oldest trick in the book. If you dudes could just keep it in your pants and not do ALL your thinking with "junior" maybe this crap wouldn't happen. We all know that's a pipedream, though..... sigh