Thread: Gulfstream Girl
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:32 AM
Hawker445
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2012

While I think this female was wrong for using her "talents" to get ahead, I blame the dumbass men who fell for the oldest trick in the book. If you dudes could just keep it in your pants and not do ALL your thinking with "junior" maybe this crap wouldn't happen. We all know that's a pipedream, though..... sigh
I'm pretty sure all you guys are jealous. She had the networking down, and the connections. She worked hard for it, she took a different direction than most, i think she deserves it! Her mentor saw that she is capable of taking a spot in the G2. Obviously being a model and a spokeswoan in the past time would certainly get her these connections. I know of a girl at ERAU, that is also modeling. If you look, she is in the DC shoes magazine....also aspires to be a Gulfstream pilot as well..and knows a flight instructor that trains GS pilots..so i certaily believe she is going to have somesort of attention going this route as well...low time, modeling, connections in the Corporate aviation world...