Thread: AOL update
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:19 AM
justfun
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2011

Please don't put words in all APA pilots mouths. I personally don't want to get screwed in a senority integration, just like every other pilot, but we won't have a whole lot of say in the out come. This will go to arbitration, B-M, and that will be the end of it. As to the nic award, both parties agreed to arbitration, so it is what it is. Not saying it is good or bad, because I don't have enough information one way or the other, but an agreement was made and is now not being honored. Not casting disparaging remarks either way, just an outsider looking in.
The final integration between AA and LCC will depend on what list or lists is brought to the table by LCC to start the whole shooting match. It is my understanding that if anything other than the Nic award is used, then the AWA case becomes ripe and that opens whole can of worms in the courts.
Best of luck to all of us. This war with management is not over, just some key battles have been won, so keep working together for the final victory.