Thread: GoJet updates
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 07:42 PM
block30
Bracing for Fallacies

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: In favor of good things, not in favor of bad things

I guess I am not allowed to ask why people are looking at Go Jets ahead of Trans States.

To my knowledge Trans States is still hiring.

I'd like to see the GJ threads let alone more so we don't have yet another thread asking the same questions about the same company. I get to read over and over that people are surprised to find out there is a controversy about GJ.

People like GJ, and people don't. I personally enjoy having the option to know the "scuttlebutt" in the industry before making decisions. I'd rather know the skinny here, so I know how better to deal with people off the forums. It's nice to know what the sensitive subjects are ahead of time. So people say "in before the lock." I don't see why that is infraction worthy, but that's not my call. But gees, just about anything and everything else pertaining to GJ is edited or deleted unless its pro GJ or just the facts. OK fine, but the ability to express differing opinions and perspectives is an important part of communication and the expression of feelings is something I'd expect from human interaction. We can be mad and flustered--heck, even laugh and be cheeky about a number if things, but not this subject.

I enjoy and respect the mods, but the GJ stuff is over moderated.