Thread: JetBlue Gouge
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:29 PM
RBI73
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2013
Position: T-38 IP

"I was planning on going with someone else, on the recommendation of my buddy at JB, and ECC if I got an interview at Delta, SWA or FedEx, all which aren't hiring, but I'll look into it. "

I would use ECC now. Don't wait for a call up. You'll be scrambling at that point. He even talks about this in the seminar. Yeah, he'll be able to help you, but you're much better off doing it in advance. I did it 18 months prior to my ADSC being up. I had a few regional airline interviews as a civilian and a high vis type military interview and felt like I was pretty good at it. When put on the hot spot at the seminar, I learned that I have some work to do, and it's not what I would want to accomplish in a week or two, while also studying for any technical interviews that might happen, and researching the company.

It is well worth the money and you can attend any seminar you want in the future for free plus get phone consultation if you need it. I do find a lot of military guys are reluctant to spend money preparing. I'm going to do everything possible to be overly prepared. Think of it this way, the civilian bro’s out there trying to get the job have often spent 10’s of thousands of dollars to get to this point (some north of 100k! looking at some of the debt threads on the forum). We only have to spend a few hundred.