Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 08:50 AM
Normann
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: 320*****

Originally Posted by skybolt View Post
This forum includes of 41277 members according to the stats at the bottom of the page. Sorry I busted into your private conversation. If you don't want a public conversation, then use the PM system.

You can expect me to continue to chime in on topics in which I have some interest/information, especially if I might be implicated by someones misinformation. That's the price I pay for allowing my ID to become known!

Maybe you'd rather everyone be totally anonymous?
How do you come up with this stuff? I feel like having a conversation with George Lucas about his next science fiction movie. It was you who did not want the public conversation not me. That is how you decided to get out of it! Don't tell me that something was aimed at you when you were not even part of the conversation initially.

This is always the problem with you. You can't ever respond to the argument with a simple counter argument. What you do instead, you decide to flea and abandon the thread. Then later you turn the whole thing upside down and try to back out of it. The last two pages of this thread is the classic example of it. It is impossible to argue with you. I hate doing it. Unless you call me out I usually don't even respond when I see your post.

So let us sum it up:

1. I post something that is not directed at you, to a different member.
2. You involve yourself and ask me to provide data. Nothing wrong with that.
3. I provide the data. Certainly from here on the conversation is with you. But it wasn't originally aimed at you.
4. Next you decide to take the high road and not respond on this public forum. Never mind that since then you had like 5 posts already.
5. Ok. Fine. I tell you I don't even understand why you even got involved in the thread the first place. I did not have you on my mind when I wrote what I did.
6. Then you come back and tell me I quoted you so it was aimed at you. Yeah, from step 2 and on it was. Geeeezz... really?
7. Finally you write, you have the right to quote me and if I don't want to be on a public forum than use PM. What makes you think that I don't want to be on this forum? That was your line not mine.

Saturday night live has got nothing on you as far as entertainment value.

I really do not want to be mean to you and tell you what I really think about folks that argue in a fashion like that above. So I won't. Thank you for your past service! I know you have tried what was best in your opinion. I also have to say that I am nobody in the union. I am just a single vote but you will never have this vote unless you can show me reason, and clear arguments.

All the key people (former or current MEC) are able to argue and reason with me. Very often I find myself being wrong and have to yield to them because they have great reasons, examples, and over time they seems to be right. Guys like that have my vote. Nothing personal. It must be pure coincidence that those same guys are a ton of fun to fly with while the hard core opposition pops into open time all the time. Pure coincidence I am telling you.