View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 04:08 PM
WillFly
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2009

Originally Posted by Palmtree Pilot View Post
I've been using CT350 for a year now and only 1 call. I'm a 7000+ hour pilot with TP/jet PIC, int'l time and 5 types; I answer a couple of adds a day and NEVER even get a response. My membership expired yesterday and I will not be renewing. "Willflyforfood" is the same BS as CT350; Same re occurring adds and recycled jobs that are not available.

There are other sites out there that seem to be more legit and a few that are actually free.
Palmtree Pilot,
I run the Willflyforfood website and although we do allow our employers to re-post their job postings, we only allow them to do so once a month. The reason we allow them to do this is because most times pilots will not look past the first 4 or 5 pages of our job listings. Since we add 10-20 new pilot jobs every day, it takes only a few days for their postings to drop past page 5 and then they get very few applicants until they can renew their posting. We don't do this to make it look like we have more jobs then there really is. We absolutely do not knowingly add or recycle jobs that are unavailable. If a job is unavailable we remove it from our website as soon as we are made aware of it. Usually by the employer but on occasion from one of our members. We definitely do not post jobs that don't exist as some job boards have done!

By the way, we do offer free job postings to pilots when the employer is willing to pay a very small fee. Beware of job boards that claim to be "free"! Ask yourself why anyone would spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of work to develop and run a legitimate website for free? What are they doing with your personal information? Would you work for free and provide a quality service?

Best regards,
Darius