View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 03:06 AM
Poppy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2012
Position: B756 captain

Originally Posted by Airhoss View Post
Not only do I, there have been a couple over here that were and are in jail now. Anybody who would take a job during a strike and screw over the guys who are putting it all on the line fighting to make the career better are in fact in the same category as pedophiles, scum of the earth. Feel free to defend your SCAB buddies but they are who they are and they did what they did all of the "good ole boying" in the world won't change that.

Hmm that's a tough one. Were you on strike against your corporation? Anybody is free to apply at any company they want. UNLESS they are doing so during a strike which makes them SCABS. I guess you didn't know the difference? Now you do.
OK, we are not communicating. These fine union pilots TRIED to get my job----specifically! They didn't just apply, they tried to DISPLACE me and others. You have yet to address this fact!

Would you like me to congratulate you for doing the right thing even if it cost you some money? Congratulations you're a peach.
I only mentioned it because you accused me of being a scab. So let's see, in your world, you can accuse me of being a scab, I then deny it, and then you get sarcastic about my denial. You are the real peach!

The truth is that you have made no arguments here, you rely on emotion, ridicule, sarcasm.