View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 06:38 AM
Wrsofked
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2012
Position: 737F

Originally Posted by Staller View Post
I'd say the 147 is about right but getting their from a tight estimate of the company from 500-800 is BS. They got what they needed and nothing less. As far as the paying for furloughed pilots insurance, the UAL pilots were the first to do that and it has became the model for ALPA and what the CAL guys followed.
I'm just telling you what happened, if your response is to call BS on it, then I can't help your CAL hating mentality.

The point is/was... for the most part with an exception of a few *****'s, (which I would bet my left nut UAL has a few too) we are all, UAL/CAL pretty much the same. Most of us are just trying to live a decent life, keep the lights on, save a little bit for a dignified retirement. All of us have done our time on reserve, redeyes, working all the holidays, many of us have suffered the devastating effects of furlough....same as you.

You can bash management all you want, I'm right there with you when they do something galactically stupid. BUT this insane bashing of each other is just pointless. We ARE going to be sharing cockpits in the very near future. I LIKE that freaking airbus, never thought I'd say that! Peace...