PilotJ3 , 03-29-2013 07:56 AM
Gets Weekends Off
PilotJ3
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jul 2010
Quote:
Quote: Before being in the program, they will have to pass interview at Eagle and then with the flight school.

They will get a salary, free medical and travel benefits from Eagle. They will be able to NonRev in AA and AE, also Zed in One World, like any AME employee. Now their pilot seniority will start once they start eagle training.

They will be Eagle employees, but CFIing until they get the time.

Is not a misinterpretation, is the facts.
You do know that AA charges Eagle pilots to Nonrev on them, right? Being that you won't be in CASS means no jumpseat list for you. And SkyWest does fly international. Canada and Mexico

The facts are, Eagle is a dying airline. I would recommend Silver, CommutAir ect... To a CFI over Eagle just because the ground is too shaky there.
I know, it is deducted from the pay check, after 5 years coach is free. And is not a big amount unless you go International First Class.

No ****, eagle also fly to Canada and Mexico. But I don't think you can go anywhere else in the world in a CRJ or EMB.

So if a CFI wants to go to Europe, Asia, Australia or anywhere else in the world they can with AA or any OneWorld partner.

I'm not saying that eagle is better than Skywest or Skywest is better than eagle.

Also remember that AE captains are flowing to AA and once AA starts hiring they have to take at least 20 of our guys a month.