Thread: Mesa
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:40 AM
skillett
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2010
Position: South Paw

Originally Posted by maxjet View Post
I am asking a serious question. Why do you stay? Take your own advice and leave for goodness sake. I really, really dislike flying with guys like you, who seem to think that the world owes you anything. Maybe if life had been a little more difficult for you, you would appreciate some of the positive things that go on around you, and wouldn't feel the need to complain so much about the difficult things. I guess it is just a lack of maturity.
This is why this industry is so messed up. Your screwing with your own future at mainline because people like you are happy making 36,000 a year, 8 years into job at professional airline career. Next thing you know there will more dips willing to work for lower wages and cut you out of job. Yes the housekeeper makes crap. But the janitor is making twice the money you are. If this is a proud and prestigous job pay me like a professional. Thats all I ask. I'm negative on APC because it gets the steam out. Things are looking good and I think the pay will have to come up. But tell me to walk the plank after I worked this hard and come this far. And if your willing to go fly an Airbus for let's say 55,000 a year for the nxt 10 years. Tell everyone to walk if your not happy and complaining. You will have nothing but a bunch of people that have no business being in an airplane. If you want intelligent people in this business you got to pay them. Plane and simple.