View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 11:13 AM
cni187
Doing Nothing

Joined APC: Aug 2010

Originally Posted by SailorJerry View Post
Check your 4 walls. One of them, lucky for you, has a door. Maybe Emirates or JetBlue would suit you better.
I knew I'd get one of these comments. I'm on reserve and the last three trips I've flown either the Capt or the other F/O has spent several hours complaining about the quality of our product versus other airlines. Most of you can figure out which part of quality I'm talking about. I'm a positive guy but I can't help but letting in the negativity when you see their product versus ours ( not just Delta either but other US airlines as well). So there's the problem, but what kind of solution can we offer? We can't...with equality here and litigate that, our product may never catch up to theirs ever again. When I'm with our crew waiting to go through security, where our people look like a rag tag bunch with 1,000 different uniform combinations, I see the competition coming through looking 100% better. I'm not focusing on their age/weight/sex, more the sharpness of their uniforms since they all look the same. You can't help looking at the other crews because they just look better!! I'm just frustrated like everyone else.