Gets Weekends Off
FlyingKat
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Oct 2011
  • Position
    Taco Rocket Operator
Quote: Hi everyone. I'm relatively new here on the forum, but I've been a lurker for a few years. I updated my information on AirlineApps and I received an email from TransStates saying I have been selected to interview. I meat all ATP requirements except I am only 21 years old (will be 22 this summer). I called Kathy and left a voicemail asking if I was still eligible to interview since I will not be 23 this August when this public law is supposed to take place. She replied to my voicemail in an email not really mentioning the whole 23 years old thing, but just saying to contact her 2-3 weeks prior to when I am ready to interview. I responded and said I am ready to interview, and I was given a choice of a few dates at the end of this month/early next month. Does anyone know if they are hiring those that aren't making the 23 rule? I feel like I am interviewing and can't legally get the job anyways. Any help is greatly appreciated
I'd email her back and make sure she understands you will not be 23. Keep in mind Kathy is buried right now with all these interviews.