View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Fins Up
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: Passed out in my hammock

Originally Posted by newKnow View Post
You guys are working under individual 5 year K's (contract's) and you feel comfortable enough to say "we" when talking about Jet Blue's operational decisions?

Not to say CBA's are any better (well, yes I am), but believe me, Jet Blue's managment, executives, and directors are like the rest of them. (with maybe the exception of Southwest)

They think ALL workers, especially pilots, are liabilities, especially on payday.

EVERYTHING is about money. Them keeping as much as they can for themselves and as much as they can away from you.

Think of that the next time you are about to write "we" when refering to your airline.
I'll write "we" as much as I damn well please. It seems the idea of teamwork is a dying entity. Our management has to make decisions that are going to benefit us in the long run - even if every pilot doesn't agree with it.

For the record, I am not management and have no aspirations of ever becoming so. I just love my job and believe we are providing a superior product. I look forward to further invading Velocitard's territory. (I only use such sophomoric rhetoric because that seems to be the language with which he most familiar.)