View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 08:16 PM
newKnow
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: 765-A

Originally Posted by Fins Up View Post
I'll write "we" as much as I damn well please. It seems the idea of teamwork is a dying entity. Our management has to make decisions that are going to benefit us in the long run - even if every pilot doesn't agree with it.

For the record, I am not management and have no aspirations of ever becoming so. I just love my job and believe we are providing a superior product. I look forward to further invading Velocitard's territory. (I only use such sophomoric rhetoric because that seems to be the language with which he most familiar.)
I'm fairly sure I didn't restrict your ability to write "we," I just asked that you think before you use it.

Apparently, you take offense at someone asking you to scrutinize things a little.

Obviously, for you, if the logbook is clean there is no need to do a walk around. Or, if the mechanic says "it will fly," it will fly. Or, if the company says "you shouldn't be fatigued," you're not fatigued. (Stay in the right seat, dude).

So yes, you can say "we" as much as you damn well please. But, if you really believe that your management team is making decisions to benefit you (the employee) in the long run, then I know you are too far gone to converse with.

Enjoy your career and "your" superior product.